Designed by the experts at De’Longhi, this matte black Dedica Espresso Coffee Machine is a sleek coffee maker that marries super-smart Italian style with a narrow footprint that fits perfectly into the smallest kitchens – so no coffee-lover needs to go without a perfect espresso, even if they’ve a teeny tiny worktop.
Easy to Use
Super-simple push button operation allows you to programme the size of your coffee and the temperature you prefer for your favourite blend. It uses either ground coffee or ESE coffee pods so tasty coffee is achievable quickly. Three interchangeable portafilters make one or two cups simultaneously or use a pod. And it has an efficient steam arm to help you create hot frothed milk for cappuccino, latte or hot chocolate.
A Thermoblock heating system heats water to exactly the right temperature for brewing coffee without scalding the grounds and a 15-bar pressure pump extracts the best possible flavour and aroma from your coffee grounds. Ready in 40 seconds.
- Flow Stop function lets you choose your coffee size.
- Adjustable cup tray to suit short or tall cups, mugs or latte glasses.
- Steam wand with cool-touch lever allows you to warm and froth milk to create a dense, creamy foam for cappuccino, latte and milky drinks, and it can also deliver hot water for tea.
- 1 litre water tank – lifts out at the back of the machine.
- Programmable Auto-off function – select 9 minutes, 30 minutes or 3 hours.
- Programmable water hardness settings set the frequency of descaling alerts to protect the water boiler.
The Dedica Pump Espresso Coffee Machine includes a double-ended tamper/measuring spoon.
1 litre tank. 15 x 33 x 30.5cm H. 4kg. Flex 150cm. 1350W.
Create all your coffee shop favourites with a real barista experience at home
Prepare and deliver your perfect espresso with fresh ground coffee
Adjustable milk frothing steam device for frothy cappuccino and silky smooth latte
Hot water delivery for Americanos or herbal tea
Three filters including a single, double and ESE compatible filter